- Our Team
- CLEANING & PREVENTION >
- PERIODONTAL (GUM) DISEASE >
- RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY >
- COSMETIC DENTISTRY >
- ORAL SURGERY >
- Make an Appointment
Bleaching is a safe, effective way many patients use to lighten the color of their teeth. Custom-fit bleaching trays are made from a mold taken of the patient’s teeth. Depending on the strength recommended by the dentist, the patient wears these trays for approximately 30-45 minutes or overnight. Usually treatment takes two weeks, however, as a result of staining from food, drinks, smoking, etc. your teeth may need a long term care program to restore and maintain a bright, healthy appearance.
Dr. John McLaughlin and his team feel that every patient deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. Clover Creek Dental is excited to offer our patients a unique program in which they will receive complimentary whitening for life!
With our Whitening for Life Program patients receive:
• One set of professional, custom-made upper and lower bleaching trays with starter kit for a one-time enrollment fee of $50.
• One tube of whitening gel at every recall exam appointment at no charge. Additional tubes are available for purchase.
Our whitening for life program is designed to reward patients who take their dental health seriously and are maintaining the best possible oral health. Below is a list of regulations that apply.
Patient Activation Rules & Regulations:
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Must complete initial hygiene cleaning, x-rays, doctor’s exam, and re-appointment for recommended care.
3. Must comply with minimum required dental care as treatment planned by doctor.
4. After all necessary dental treatment has been completed; patients will have impressions taken for professional whitening system.
5. Must not have any outstanding bills with Clover Creek Dental
6. Must agree that Clover Creek Dental is not responsible for improper application or use, and that if whitening gel is improperly applied there could be resulting health issues.
Lifetime Maintenance Rules & Regulations:
1. Must maintain minimum continued care as treatment planned and appointed by Dr. McLaughlin and staff.
2. Must maintain recommended hygiene care
3. Lost or destroyed applicator trays will be replaced at a $50 cost to patient
We hope all our patients will take advantage of this fantastic offer. Call (208) 934-4610